Settlers Honey Colouring Competition
To celebrate Easter and the School Holidays, we have 3 x $100 prize packs to be won.
To enter, colour in the picture (download below) and drop it into the Settlers Honey shop, between 9am and 3pm, Monday to Friday – 459 Heads Road, Castlecliff, Whanganui or send through a scan, photo or digital version to email@example.com before the competition closes.
All entries will receive a 30% off voucher which can be used online or instore.
Competition is open to children aged 3 - 12 years.
Entries will close on Tuesday 26th April at 3.00pm.
Winners will be notified by phone or email.
Open to children residing in the Whanganui area.
See below for further T's & C's
Download your picture here >>> Settlers Honey Colouring Competition
Terms & Conditions:
- The promoter is: Settlers Honey Limited located at 459 Heads Road, Castclecliff, Whanganui.
- The competition is open to children aged between 3-12 years old that reside in the greater Whanganui region.
- By entering this competition, an entrant (or the parent/caregiver of the entrant) is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- One entry per child.
- Closing dates for entry is Tuesday 26th April 2022, at 3.00pm. After this date and time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Entrants must colour in the competition page.
- The entrant's name, age, and contact details must be filled in.
- Entry must be delivered into our store at 459 Heads Road, Castlecliff, Whanganui between 9.00am and 3.00pm or a Scan, photos or digital versions of the page must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Prizes will be drawn at our location by an impartial judge.
- No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by the promoter. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by phone or email on Thursday 28th April 2022. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
- By submitting an entry, the entrant (or the parent/caregiver of the entrant) gives Settlers Honey Limited permission to use any artwork submitted for marketing purposes (excluding any personal information included on the page/s).
- By claiming a prize, the winner agrees to the use of the entrant's first name in any publicity material.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Any information given to third parties by winners in order to access prizes will not be the responsibility of the promoter.
- It is the sole responsibility of the winner to access or use their prize before any applicable expiry date.
- Any postage or packaging costs not included in the prize will be covered by us.
- The promoter’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- The promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.