No better time of year for this ruthless but effective concoction! A very timely addition to your morning routine. Warning... it is STRONG.
The longer it sits in your fridge, the more potent (and powerful) it gets. It's a pulpy texture, as opposed to a juice.
A shot in the morning to help boost immunity and keep you happy & healthy over these coming months.
- 5 lemons, halved
- 8 cloves of garlic
- 1 thumb sized piece of ginger, peeled
- 2 teaspoons of ground turmeric
- 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 heaped tablespoon of Settler’s Honey Mānuka Honey UMF 15+
- Place all ingredients except honey in a blender or processor and blend until combined.
- Place in a pot and bring to a simmer. Take off heat and mix through the honey when it has cooled a little.
- When cool, pour in a sterilised glass jar or bottle. Store in the fridge.